Who doesn’t like to wake up to breakfast in bed? This Bircher Muesli takes about 3 minutes to prep the night before, after that all you need to do is roll over in your tent, bed or motor-home and enjoy your first bite! Parents, this one is also a game changer for your early mornings.
• 1/2 cup Stoked Oats® Bucking-Eh Oats
• 3/4 cups 2% milk (option to use dairy free milk)
• 1 tbsp. chia seeds
• 1/2 tsp lemon juice
• 1/2 tbsp. maple syrup (optional)
• 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
• 1/2 apple chopped into small thin pieces
SEPARATE: 1-2 strawberries – Slice and place in a separate bowl for the morning
Mix it in a bowl, cover it and put it in the fridge with your strawberries ready to put on top in the am.
Take a look at our photo, you’ll see the milk is covering the oats. You’ll need that extra milk as it will get absorbed overnight.
Serve, and enjoy!