BUCKING-EH BANANA LOAF
This isn’t any ordinary loaf. It’s an ultra-moist, Stoked Oats Loaf! The 1.5 cups of mashed bananas and apple sauce add an extra ‘density’ that may be missing from many other loaves that dry out quickly.
• 1 cup Bucking-Eh Stoked Oats® (the cinnamon in these oats is perfect!)
• 1½ cups mashed bananas (approx. 3 bananas)
• 1 cup all-purpose or whole wheat flour
• 1/4 cup whole or 2% milk
• 1/3 cup butter, softened to mix into dry ingredients
• 2 small eggs, whisk them in a bowl first
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• ½ cup homemade or store bought applesauce
• 1/3 cup raw organic cane sugar
• 1 tsp baking soda
• ½ tsp baking powder
• ½ teaspoon of salt
Mix all wet ingredients together. Mix all dry ingredients and include the butter with the dry, mashing it together until in small pieces or mixed right in. Mix the wet with the dry once both are well mixed together separately.
Pre heat the oven to 350°F. I used two 9x5 loaf pans. Cook for 50-55 minutes. I test it by putting a knife in it, nothing should stick to the knife. If it does put it back in for 5 more minutes until the knife comes out quite clean! Let the loaf cool, then remove from the pan, slice and share!