Are you an oatmeal loving athlete or a community minded individual? So are we. Stoked Oats was founded by athletes committed to making the best breakfast possible to fuel all aspects their lives, be it athletically or professionally. In fact, Stoked Oats founder Dr. Simon Donato is one of Canada’s top ultra-endurance athletes, and host of the television show Boundless - which takes him to gruelling ultra endurance events around the globe - and Stoked Oats has fuelled him in his training and racing every step of the way!
Stoked Oats is committed to supporting active families and athletes from grass roots and recreational to elites, and provide our sponsored ambassadors with a healthy supply of oatmeal and other goodies through year. If you think you have what it takes to be an ambassador for the big tractor, we’d love to hear from you. Before you apply though, here is what we are looking for in our ambassadors:
1. You compete in the spirit of fair play
2. You avoid the use of banned substances
3. You conduct yourself in a positive and supportive manner to other competitors, staff, volunteers, and observers - both on and off of the race course
4. You have a strong social media following (>1000 followers on any given account), are active on one or more of the following: Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, and willing to post regularly about Stoked Oats and able to assist us with promotions and online partnerships etc.
5. You compete regularly or are active in your community encouraging health, wellness, fitness, and good nutrition.
6. You are involved in your sport at a community level and share the love
7. You are willing to assist with at least one Stoked Oats event during the year (you will be paid $20/hr)
8. You are able and willing to wear Stoked Oats swag, and post about it on social media.
9. You live in continental North America!
If you think this sounds like you, please fill in the form - we’d love to hear from you. The submission deadline for 2019 sponsorship is December 31th, 2018. Ambassadors selected to receive sponsorship can expect to hear from us to discuss sponsorship in early January.