- 8 honey crisp apples, peeled and chopped (other varieties can be used)
- 2 tbsp. organic cane sugar
- 1 ¾ tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 ½ tsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup Stoked Oats Run of the Mill Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Bucking-Eh Oats
- ½ cup cold unsalted butter, diced into small cubes
- pinch of kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Butter a 8x8 baking dish and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add chopped apples, cane sugar, ¾ tsp of the cinnamon and lemon juice. Stir to combine, then transfer to the prepared baking dish.
4. In a separate bowl, mix topping ingredients and remaining 1 tsp cinnamon together.
5. Spread topping mixture over the apples in baking dish.
6. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
7. Serve warm and enjoy.