- 1 ¾ cups Stoked Oats Run of the Mill Rolled Oats
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup dried apricots
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds ⠀
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ cup honey ⠀
- ¼ cup unsalted butter melted
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ tsp. vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a 24 count mini-muffin pan.
3. Pour 1 cup of rolled oats into a food processor. Process for about 1 minute.
4. Add in the remaining ¾ cup rolled oats, sugar, dried apricots, raisins,flax seed, sunflower seeds, coconut, chia seeds,and baking soda. Pulse until apricots and raisins are in small bits.
5. Pour in honey, melted butter, canola oil, and vanilla extract. Pulse only until combined. ⠀
6. Divide batter among the prepared muffin tin.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
8. Remove pan from oven and let cool in the pan on a wire cooling rack.
9. Once completely cooled, remove from pan and enjoy.