- 2 cups Stoked Oats Run of the Mill Rolled Oats
- 2 cups boiling water ⠀
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg or 1 flax egg
- ¼ cup syrup
- ¼ cup protein powder
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1 cup grated carrots
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup coconut
- ¼ cup chopped dates
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk
1. Add the oats and boiling water into a mixing bowl.
2. Allow oats to sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Stir together the pumpkin, egg, syrup and protein powder. Pour this mixture over the softened oats and stir to combine.
4. Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl and stir again to combine.
5. Pour the oat mixture into a 9x13 greased baking pan.
6. Top with additional carrots and pecans if desired.
7. Bake at 375ºF for 50 to 60 minutes. And then cut into squares