- 1 tbsp. vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter protein powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 40g unsweetened vanilla coconut milk
- 50g frozen banana, defrosted
- 40g Stoked Oats Run of the Mill Rolled Oats
- 50g Stone Age Oats
- 10g unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mash defrosted banana with coconut milk.
3. Mix in protein powder, PB2, cinnamon and ginger.
4. Stir all remaining ingredients into wet mixture.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Let the granola cool in the fridge or freezer.
7. Serve and enjoy.