- 1 cup Aphrodisi-Oats
- 1 ½ cups gluten free flour
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas (sliced)
PREPARATION:1. In a large bowl, blend the dry ingredients.
2. In a second bowl, blend the wet ingredients.
3. Combine the ingredients & whisk until slightly lumpy.
4. Add the banana and mix until smooth.
5. Add oil or butter and heat frying pan over medium heat.
6. Scoop batter onto the frying pan.
7. Cook each pancake for approximately 2 minutes each side.
8. Serve hot.