- ½ cup pitted dates
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- 2 cups Stone Age Oats
- ½ cup plus 2 tbsp. raspberry jam
- Pinch of sea salt
- 3 tbsp. water
1. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor, process the dates and coconut oil until the dates are finely chopped.
3. Add the oats, salt and water to the food processor and process for another 15 seconds until the mixture sticks together.
4. Spread 1 ⅓ cups of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread it out evenly and press down firmly to form a level crust.
5. Pour the jam over the crust and spread evenly. Pour the remaining oat crumble over the jam.
6. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours and then slice into squares.