- 1 ½ cups (128 grams) Run of the Mill - Rolled Oats, blend until fine in blender or food processor
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup room temperature milk of choice
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients: oat flour, baking powder, and salt. In separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: milk, melted butter, eggs, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
2. Pour in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until combined (your batter will still have some lumps). Set bowl aside to allow oat flour to absorb some moisture, about 8 to 10 minutes.
3. On your heated waffle grill, pour enough batter to cover the center of the grill and to spread out. Close the lid and wait until waffles appear golden, once done serve immediately or keep warm in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees.
4. Repeat step 3 until all batter has been used. Top your waffle off with fresh fruits, nut butters, or the classic maple syrup!