- 1 cup, heaping, Stone Age Oats
- ⅓ cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour
- ¼ cup, heaping, semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, sweetened with apple juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ cup of water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix.
4. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and with a spoon, make balls of oat mixture. Flatten slightly with your fingers.
5. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, once the bottom is golden.
6. Remove, cool, and enjoy